Sleek and capable, the black/gray Photo Hatchback Series BP 150 AW II Backpack from Lowepro is designed to hold a DSLR with attached lens, an extra lens, related accessories, and personal gear. On the front of the pack is a zippered storage area for personal items, accessory pockets, key fob, and a CradleFit pocket for your tablet. Camera equipment is stored inside the removable, padded insert, which is accessed through the back of the pack. Padded, touch-fastening dividers are helpful for organizing gear to your liking. A versatile pack, the insert seals at the top and features two carry handles for storing separately when converting the pack to general usage.
Two mesh side pockets can store a water bottle, mini tripod, gloves, or other items. Well-designed, the pack has a haul strap on top, adjustable, padded shoulder straps with chest connector, and waist strap with a quick release buckle. The back panel is padded for comfort and wicking away moisture. Your BP 150 AW II Backpack is made of tough 600D polyester and 210D nylon. Locating gear in low light is easier thanks to the light gray interior lining. To keep gear protected, the pack has a built-in, all-weather cover.
- Lightweight, durable, and weather-resistant outer fabrics
- Two tall stretch-mesh pockets for water bottle, mini tripod, or quick-grab items
- Reflective exterior loop on lower front of pack for extra attachment and added visibility
- Removable, padded insert with handles, and padded, movable interior dividers for storing and organizing gear
- CradleFit exterior, padded pocket for tablet
- Comfortable, moisture-wicking padding on back of pack
- Padded, adjustable shoulder straps with chest connector and adjustable waist belt